Hello Granola Lovers!
Gluten-free granola, delicious snack without much worries, fun to make, kids can help, and perfect for traveling! Great source for mothers that are looking for foods that promote healthy milk production.
Gluten Free Homemade Granola
- Kiddo Level 5 (Age/Competency)
- Granola quick health fact (Health Facts - Women/Men)
- Rules to follow (Parent Advisory)
- Utensils needed (Recommended)
- Ingredients / Cost (Min-Max)
- 11 step process (What to expect)
- Finishing touches (Texture, Smell, and Taste)
- Add to any/ everything! (Complimenting topping)
Facts: Granola granola granola, so great that we had to say it three times! Breast milk health benefits, fiber gut health,
Do you love eating yummy and crunchy granola for breakfast or as a snack? But have you ever heard of gluten-free granola? It's a type of granola that is made without gluten, which is a substance found in some foods like bread, pasta, and pizza.
11 Step process:
Add/Mix (Travel bests in air tight bags/containers)
Get ready to discover a yummy and healthy snack option that everyone can enjoy!
Here's my special recipe with all of my favorite delicious ingredients!
Maple Coconut Pecan Granola
- 2 c. gluten free old fashioned rolled oats (I like to use Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ tsp. pink salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ c. coconut oil
- ¼ c. sweetened coconut shreds
- ½ c. coconut manna (I like to use Nutiva)
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
Mix, and bake in a thin layer on a dedicated gluten free baking sheet at 325 F for 25-30 minutes, stirring a couple times in between with your favorite gluten free utensils!